Send and receive cryptocurrencies with TEMEXE X without risks whenever and wherever you want on your smartphone
The cryptocurrency exchange hacks shows that it’s no longer safe to store your cryptocurrency in other people’s platforms.
As cryptocurrency owners know, your private key is unique and must be secured all times to prevent theft of your currency. As long as your private key is safe, your digital assets are safe.
Avoid Being the Target of Hacking
Currently, hardware wallets are one of the safest ways to store your private key.
It is reported that encrypted private key in a hardware wallet can be still be cracked using the “brute force” technique. However, applying this technique requires someone to have the cryptography knowledge and extremely powerful computing equipment. Hackers are more likely to target the cryptocurrency exchanges. It is not likely for hackers to crack the private key in your Temexe X you lost at such a high cost without knowing how much cryptocurrencies you have. Even if they do, you can still transfer your digital assets to a new private key before that happened.
Currency Support: Bitcoin, Ethereum and hundreds of the ERC20 tokens.
Handling Fee: No additional fees except for the necessary “miner’s fees”.
Compatibility: Smart phone with iOS 7.1 & Android 4.4 above.
Charging: 9V 1A adapter (Android phone charger) with a Micro-USB cable.
Battery Life: Up to 30 days once fully charged.
Wallets Number Limit: 500
1 x TEMEXE X Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallet
1 x Micro USB cable
1 x User manual
1 x Strap
2 x Recovery Phrase Booklet
1 x Gold Plated Bitcoin
Learn more at www.temexe.com
- Android and iOS App “ourToken” – Allowing you to manage your digital asset anytime and anywhere safely.
- BLUETOOTH 4.0 MILITARY GRADE ENCRYPTION ALGORITHM – Temexe X hardware wallet secures the private key with AES-256 symmetric encryption and sends it over Bluetooth to your phone. Hacking the Bluetooth or the phone is in vain because hackers can only get encrypted data
- 256-BIT HARDWARE ENCRYPTION – Temexe X uses a unique security cryptochip to provide another level of security to your private key. Even when your Temexe X is taken by a hacker, what they can get is some encrypted data, your private key is still safe
- PIN CODE PROTECTION – Every time you pair Temexe X with your mobile phone, a PIN is required. This prevents others from using your Temexe X to pair any other mobile phones without your permission
- NO FEAR OF LOSING OR THEFT – Once your Temexe X got lost or stolen, you can restore a backup with the recovery phrase on a new hardware wallet of any brand. Do not disclose your recovery seeds to anyone