Overview Designed for the occasional colourist, editor, and student, Ripple provides the essential 3 trackerballs that speed up primary grading. Its small desk foot-print means it will sit comfortably beside your keyboard and mouse, and it won’t get in the way when you’re not using it. Like all the panels from Tangent, it’s supported by our Mapper software which means you can customise what the controls do with any software that supports the Mapper. Ripple is already compatible with any grading software that uses the Tangent Hub (Resolve, Nucoda, SCRATCH, SpeedGrade etc). You can also use the Ripple with the other panels from the Element range, including the element-Vs tablet app, so you can easily expand its functionality. In the box Tangent The Ripple Color Correction Panel Ripple User Manual Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 Configuration
- 3 trackerballs with dials for masters.
- High resolution optical pick-ups for the balls and dials.
- Independent reset buttons for the balls and dials.
- Programmable A and B buttons.
- USB powered with integral cable.