Rosewill 4U Server Chassis/Server Case/Rackmount Case, Metal Rack Mount Computer Case support with 15 bays & 7 Fans Pre-Installed (RSV-L4500)
The Rosewill RSV-L4500 4U Industrial Rack-Mount Server Chassis offers a great choice for discerning users seeking quality and performance at a budget-friendly price. Black exterior coating with 1.0 mm metal & steel construction radiates a sober and solid feel – the same as what you expect from a high-end server system. A spacious interior provides sufficient room to accommodate your powerful hardware, such as E-ATX motherboards and a total of 15 internal 3.5-inch hard drives. Complete with an excellent thermal solution and front door for security, the Rosewill RSV-L4500 is a giant in its class. High performance servers deserve high performance chassis.
- Superb Scalability: Support up to 15 internal 3.5″ HDDs and seven expansion slots, so users can expand your server system easily.
- Unmatched Cooling: 2 x 80mm rear fans, 3 x 120mm front fans and 3 x 120mm middle fans, total 8 cooling fans deliver exceptional thermal performance you can rely on.
- Front Door Security: The front door with key lock delivers confident protection against unauthorized access and theft, for great peace of mind.
- Excellent Dust Resistance: Front door foam filter is designed to minimize dust inflow to Industrial rack-mount server case
- Convenient I/O Panel: Two USB 2.0 connectors in the front panel enable easy access to various peripherals.
- A Spacious Rack-Mount Chassis: It provides sufficient room to accommodate your powerful hardware, E-ATX / ATX motherboards and a total of 15 internal bays.
- Tremendous capacity : With huge space (7.00″ x 25.00″ x 16.80″ including panel ), RSV-L4500 commits with spacious room to meet your demand for an outstanding system
- RSV-L4500 can carry a total of 15x internal 3.5″ HDD
- Cooling design can carry up to front 120 mm cooling fan x3, middle 120 mm cooling fan x3, and rear 80 mm cooling fan x2, all cooling fans are included in RSV-L4500
- Front door foam filter design for minimize dust inflow