Hydra II Rev. B 8 GPU 6U Case for Learning/Mining/Rendering Servers, Dual PSU Ready
The Hydra II Rev. B is a custom made 6U server case for high density GPU learning/mining/rendering using 8 or 6 cards, without the unwanted air leak of open frames. Revision B adds 2 x HDMI cutouts (pass through) to the front of the case for demanding 3D applications, additional vents for improved airflow, and additional mounting hardware for 3-slot cards. This case supports eight full-length graphics cards, one ATX/Micro-ATX motherboard, and two power supplies for better power distribution. Tall 6U chassis places your cards above the MB and PSU, helping you keep the cables organized underneath and out of critical airflow paths. The front railing where the GPUs mount can be switched from 8x to 6x mounting patterns when only using 6 cards. Thick industrial quality steel offers outstanding strength to hold all your cards without flexing for safer storage and transport. This cube-like 6U server case can be easily stacked or rack mounted. Extended distance from MB to GPU allows optimal placement of your cards. You can install 6 x 120mm high RPM server fans. This is the best enclosure type for high-performance number crunching machines that generate a ton of heat. Closed cabinet provides critical active airflow management (front-to-back) to prevent hot exhaust air from circulating back into the equipment air intake. Like all Hydra server cases, this one is properly built with thick gauge steel and aluminum so nothing is flimsy and everything fits precisely.
- Revision B adds 2 HDMI cutouts (pass through), additional vents for improved airflow, and additional mounting hardware for 3-slot cards.
- Supports ATX/Micro-ATX motherboard, 2 PSU, 8 or 6 GPU, and 6 x 120 mm fans; Extended distance from GPU to motherboard.
- GPU bar switches from 8x dual slot to 6x triple slot mounting pattern; Uses 2x power supplies for improved power distribution and efficiency.
- Extra tall 6U server chassis elevates your cards above the MB and PSU, and keeps the cables out of critical airflow paths.
- Stackable and rack mountable; Industrial quality steel with black powder coating for outstanding strength and durability.