2nd Edition – Updated for 2018!
Bitcoin, Cryptocurrencies, Ethereum, ICO Blockchain: Over the last 12 months, you may have heard of these words all over the news, the Internet, Facebook, and advertisements, etc.
Cryptocurrencies are proving that they are the wave of the future and are turning the traditional financial structure on its head. In 2017, they took the world by storm as the currency of the future where millions of people were investing and trading in the market. They created such a buzz that recently in 2018, governments around the world are placing gags on the market, as cryptocurrencies are gaining enormous popularity and world recognition.
The most popular cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. Its price is $7,035 with a total market cap of around $120 billion.
This book Cryptocurrency: Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Trading, Investing and Mining in the World of Cryptocurrencies will cover everything you need to know about the technology and the digital currencies.
Cryptocurrencies, as an investment, are extremely volatile, both when it comes to the rate at which the various types of currency change price and also in the way in which new best practices come into effect. As such, the market is extremely open when it comes to those looking to profit from it in various ways, but only if you go about it in the right way.
This book will provide a detailed insight on how to invest, trade, and mine, as well as tips and tricks to help ensure that the investments you make are the right ones.
This book will help you learn the following:
- What blockchain is: The technology behind of all cryptocurrencies.
- The most effective ways to invest in cryptocurrencies in order to minimize your risk and maximize your returns
- Tips for choosing the right method of investment for you, determining your preferred level of risk and more
- How to create a personalize trading plan
- How to build a mining machine
- A look to the future to see where cryptocurrencies are likely to be in five years and beyond
- A complete breakdown of the steps that major world governments are taking to bring cryptocurrencies under control
- Cryptocurrencies in 2018
- And more!