This box set contains:
- Blockchain: The Beginners Guide to Understanding the Technology Behind Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency
- Bitcoin: The Beginners Guide to Making Money with Bitcoin & Blockchain Cryptocurrency
- Ethereum: The Definitive Guide to Investing in Ethereum & Blockchain Cryptocurrency
“What the Internet did for communications, Blockchain will do for trusted transactions.” (Ginni Rometty, IBM CEO)
Cryptocurrency and it’s disruptive architecture is now heading the biggest revolution in the finance sector for the last 100 years.
There is a lot of hype surrounding cryptocurrency, but what does this actually mean for us? What is this new technology? Why does it matter, and how can we capitalize? These questions are not always answered with due diligence in the sea of headlines that deal with digital currencies. As a result, many people are left with an incomplete understanding of this transformative new technology and its massive implications for the future.
The goal of these books is not to plumb the depths of mathematical wizardry, as much of the available information dealing with cryptocurrencies assumes a fairly advanced level of experience with cryptography, computer programming, financial markets, and mathematics in general, but rather to serve as an introduction to the broader architecture and conceptual background of cryptocurrency technology.
We will take a practical approach, examining how blockchain, Bitcoin, and Ethereum are used in the real world.
In this trilogy guide, you will learn:
- A brief history of blockchain technology
- Blockchain basics: managing digital transactions
- Profiting from blockchain technologies
- Limitations and challenges of blockchain
- How can I use Bitcoin?
- The difference between Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Choosing the best Bitcoin wallet
- Making money and investing with Bitcoin
- Common myths, mistakes, and misconceptions about Bitcoin
- The role of smart contracts
- The Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)
- Consensus algorithms: proof-of-work vs. proof-of-stake
- Getting started with Ethereum
- Criticisms, risks, and challenges concerning Ethereum
For centuries, people have relied on third parties and corrupt centralized institutions like banks and governments to serve as intermediaries when it comes to storing and transacting financial assets.
This is all about to change….
Make sure you take action and join the financial revolution.