If you want to understand more about Bitcoin, the blockchain technology, and how to mine for Bitcoin, then pay attention….
According to a Nasdaq article, when gold and Bitcoin were compared as investments over the last five years, Bitcoin greatly outperformed the precious metal, generating an annualized return of 155 percent compared to gold’s annualized loss of six percent during the same period.
One thing is clear, Bitcoin is a promising investment vehicle, but how is an average user supposed to grasp the intricacies of this up-and-coming digital currency?
This audiobook will provide you with the guidance you need.
In this audiobook, you will discover:
- How Bitcoin rose from a mere white paper to becoming the currency of the future (Chapter one)
- How Bitcoin differs from traditional currencies and why making comparisons is meaningless (Chapter two)
- Why hackers prefer to use Bitcoin and how PayPal managed to fight them off (Chapter three)
- How the blockchain protocol works, and 10 emerging business applications for the blockchain technology (Chapter three)
- How you can mine for bitcoins (Chapter four)
- Recommended hardware for mining Bitcoin, including a list of companies that lease the hardware (Chapter four)
- The dangers of mining Bitcoin (Chapter four)
- And much, much more!
Are you ready to delve into this exciting world of Bitcoin? If so, download this audiobook, and let’s get started!