Bitcoin investing – Invest in digital Gold
- This book is an excellent beginner’s guide to understanding what Bitcoin has to offer, and how it changes the future of doing business.
- The contents avoid technical details to provide a better understanding to those, who are new to this technology.
- It will take you by the hand, and show you step-by-step, how digital currency was born by analyzing historical data.
- Understand why to consider Bitcoin at the first place, and why often called as Digital Gold.
- Full explanation why is much likely, that the value of Bitcoin will hit 1 million dollars.
- Examples to understand why Bitcoin is at its early days, and why it’s not late to start investing.
- Wallet technology overview, explaining the key differences between hot wallets, cold wallets, and how to find out what suits you best.
- Recommendations of the best hot and cold wallets that exist on the market, as well where and how to purchase them.
- Bitcoin ATMs, their purpose, how to locate them, as well how to use them for both: buying and selling Bitcoin anytime, securely, and offline.
- Introducing the best online cryptocurrency trading platforms, and explain the key differences, as well their pros & cons.
- How to recognize online scammers, and teach you how not to be fooled by online thieves.
- Explaining why it’s profitable to trade with Bitcoin, and how to become a mixture of both investor and trader.
- The Bonus Chapter contains some basics of Bitcoin mining, and its history.
- How you can mine Bitcoin using your old laptop, or even your Android phone with a free online software.
In this book you will learn about:
- Benefits of peer-topeer economy – the future of business
- Understand why the value of Bitcoin can reach $1million
- 11 reasons to invest in Digital Gold
- Wallet technology overview: Hot & Cold Wallets
- Wallet recommendations, and where to buy them
- How to avoid online scammers
- How to buy Bitcoin safely
- Bitcoin ATM-s: How to find & use them
- Bitcon trading & Investing explained
- Bitcoin mining, using your laptop, or Android phone