Stumped on what to get someone who has everything?
You will be proud to own this high quality Gold Plated Ben Franklin Original $100 Bill playing Cards along with 1 Gold Collectors Bitcoin Coin..
Great Gift Idea
These Gold Plated playing Cards & Collectors Gold Bitcoin Coin make the perfect gift for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s & Father’s Day, Birthdays, Christmas or just to add something NEW and DIFFERENT to the same old card playing experience.
Double the Value
While others are selling the Gold Plated playing Cards & Gold Bitcoin Coin separately, you can have both for one low price while supplies last.
These playing Cards are constructed on a plastic card base as all quality playing cards are made. They have the feel of casino cards and glide effortlessly across the table. The Collectors Gold Bitcoin Coin is laser etched front and back. Everyone will want to see it and they will assuredly ask “is that a real Bitcoin”? Tell them what you want.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Big Texas Mall warrants this product against manufacturers’ defects for 1 Year. Thirty day money back, no questions asked warrantee & one year product exchange.
1 x Gold Original Ben Franklin $100 Bill likeness on the front.
1 x Collectors Bitcoin Coin, Gold laser etched front and back w/Clear protective plastic case.
Go to “Add To Cart” on the top right of your screen to order this unique treasure.
- Our 24-Karat-Gold Plated Playing Cards w/FREE Collectable Gold Bitcoin Coin have a quality professional 100% finish on both front and back
- Your Bitcoin Coin will arrive in a hard-plastic protective case to ensure your Collectable Pseudo Cryptocurrency arrives in great condition. The more you handle the coin directly the more it will be tarnished. Please note this is a collectible “NOT ACTUAL CURRENCY”.
- These cards are light and glide effortlessly across the table when dealt
- Your Gold Plated Bitcoin Coin Collectible Pseudo Cryptocurrency makes a great place setter on top of your cards during a poker game. And if the others ask, “is that a real Bitcoin”, tell them what you want.
- Normal wear and tear is no problem but we do NOT recommend playing with these cards in the pool or bath even though they are water resistant. Your purchase is covered with a 100% satisfaction manufacturers guarantee