Mailiya 6-Pack PCIe Dual Chip PCI-E 16x to 1x Powered Riser Adapter Card w/ 60cm USB 3.0 Extension Cable & 6 Pin PCI-E to SATA Power Cable – GPU Riser Adapter Extender Cable – Ethereum Mining ETH
Excellent after-sale service to give you a pleasant shopping experience. If not 100% satisfied, simply contact us to request a refund or exchange. Your satisfaction is our biggest motivation.
– Dual chip voltage regulation and overcurrent protection.
– 4 high quality solid capacitors for stable and safe power delivery.
– Overcurrent protection (surface mounted fuse) to safeguard your components in the event of a short circuit.
– Multiple voltage regulation components (voltage regulating diode and linear regulator).
– 6-pin PCI-E power to 15-pin SATA power cable is more powerful and reduces the burden of the motherboard.
– 60cm USB 3.0 riser cable enabling flexibility in the placement of your PCI-E devices.
– Gold plated contacts make a better connectivity and long lifespan.
– 4 holes for attaching the riser card to your rig.
– Plug and play, no driver needed.
– Supports 1x,4x,8x,16x PCI-E slot of the motherboard.
6 x PCI-E 16X Riser Board
6 x PCI-E 1X Adapter Card
6 x 60cm USB 3.0 Cable
6 x 6-Pin PCI-E to 15-Pin SATA Power Cable
- ✓Dual chip riser kits are the perfect solution for setting up Ethereum mining rigs (or any other GPU-mined altcoin), whether small open air rigs or large rack based miners.
- ✓Dual chip voltage regulation and overcurrent protection, 4 high quality solid capacitors for stable and safe power delivery, double protects your GPU, and secures your investment.
- ✓60cm USB 3.0 riser cable enabling elasticity in the placement of your PCI-E devices. Gold plated contacts makes a flawless connectivity and a long lifespan.
- ✓Includes 6-pin PCI-E power to 15-pin SATA power cable for more flexibility connecting to your power supply, reducing the power burden on your motherboard and ensuring maximum compatibility.
- ✓Plug and play, no driver needed to install. PCI-E card can be inserted in any PCI-E slot: 1x, 4x, 8x, or 16x!